Well, because we’re nice, we thought we’d bring you a selection of fine Sheffieldian characters as costume inspiration during this most ghoulish time of the year. Free to make, and most importantly, horrid – Northern Halloween-goers, enjoy.
Zombie Jarvis Cocker
- One for the indie boys amongst us. Wear your normal clothes and make sure you’ve had a heavy one the night before.
- Pop on some Eau de Henderson’s. Because That’s What Jarvis Would Do.
- “You’ve got to understand. She’s not really breathing no not at all”
- “The mark of the devil is upon you”
- “You’re a nightmare”
- “I want to live like undead people”
All actual Pulp lyrics. Except that last one.
The Ghost of Nick Clegg’s Reputation
- Yellow tie.
- Ability to cross your fingers behind your back.
- “I should have been more careful perhaps in signing that pledge”
Your Creepy First Boyfriend
- A willingness to emulate this upstanding gent.
- The quiet acceptance that you won’t be taking anyone home with you from the soirée.
- ” I still have a bit of your hair…”
- One of those black and white t-shirts from them soft-goth days (or your art-Française days if you’re a little older)
- A ruddier than average complexion.
- “I’ve been watching you and your family.”
Enjoy Halloween you crazy cats.
That’s all folks!